Дополнения для SharePoint
На http://weblogs.mysharepoint.de/mgreth/archive/2008/05/22/ultimatelistsharepointenterprise20.aspx приведен список расширений для SharePoint в области Web2.0:
Community Kit: Enhanced Blog Edition
Community Kit: Enhanced Wiki Edition
Role Based Templates for MySites
FaceBook Web Parts
Silverlight Blueprint for SharePoint
Org Chart Web Part
Build a Social Networking Application with SharePoint 2007 in One Night
The Ultimate List of SharePoint AddOns and Tools for Web 2.0, Enterprise 2.0 And Social Networking Features
How to get Web 2.0/Enterprise 2.0 and Social Networking into the SharePoint-Platform?
SharePoint offers several built-in web 2.0 functions like content types for metadata, blogs, wikis, mysites, people search and user profiles — basic features only — but there are a lot of tools, web parts, solutions or addons, that can be used to enhance your SharePoint and give some very nice and cool web 2.0 features. Some are free, some you have to pay for.
So I have compiled The Ultimate List of SharePoint AddOns and Tools for Web 2.0, Enterprise 2.0 And Social Networking Features to provide a quick overveiw and access to some very useful tools you should use or at least be aware of.
A. Free Tools, AddOns and Solutions
1. Community Kit: Enhanced Blog Edition
The Enhanced Blog Edition (EBE) is a SharePoint 2007 solution package which extends the out-of-the-box blog template with the several features: themeing, spam control, RSS, linkbacks and many more.
- CKS:EBE Enhanced Blog Edition 2.0 Final Release
- List of more CKS:EBE resources
- List of blogs using the CKS:EBE
2. Community Kit: Enhanced Wiki Edition
The Enhanced Wiki Edition (EWE) is a SharePoint 2007 solution package which extends the out-of-the-box blog template with the several features: themeing, spam control, RSS, linkbacks and many more.
Have you used del.ci.ous or technorati? Tagging can help users easily identify the data which is relevant to what they are looking for. The tag cloud is the semantic map of the contents in your site, which can quickly tell us what’s popular in your site. Theese tools implement tagging features in your SharePoint blog, wiki or team sites.
Taxonomies (Metadata) can be created and used within a site to classify documents and list items. Then theese items can be filtered, indexed and queried.
5. Faceted Search
MOSS Faceted Search is a set of web parts that provide intuitive way to refine search results by category (facet).
- CodePlex Faceted Search V2
- Faceted Search How to install
- Faceted Search How to configure for BDC
- Open Source Faceted Search for MOSS 2007 and Microsoft Search Server 2008 — Part 1 of 2
- Open Source Faceted Search for MOSS 2007 and Microsoft Search Server 2008 — Part 2 of 2 Background
6. Role Based Templates for MySites
Role-Based Templates for SharePoint My Sites are custom templates, designed for Office SharePoint Server 2007 and the My Site functionality, and tailored to address the unique needs and requirements of specific roles within an organization.
- Role-Based Templates for MySites Overview
- SharePoint Server 2007 Template: Role-Based My Site for IT Managers
- SharePoint Server 2007 Template: Role-Based My Site for Administrative Assistants
- SharePoint Server 2007 Template: Role-Based My Site for Controllers-Financial Analysts
- SharePoint Server 2007 Template: Role-Based My Site for Customer Service Managers
- SharePoint Server 2007 Template: Role-Based My Site for Marketing Managers
- SharePoint Server 2007 Template: Role-Based My Site for HR Managers
- SharePoint Server 2007 Template: Role-Based My Site for Sales Account Managers
- All Role-Based MySite Templates in one Download Package
7. FaceBook Web Parts
Web Parts integrating FaceBook into SharePoint or providing similar functions.
- LiteFacebook — your Facebook account activity in a web part
- SharePoint 2007 Employee Directory Web Part
This example shows SharePoint developers an alternative method to using the Site Users Web Part as an employee directory. You will find the basic steps to create your own Web Part to offer more information and flexibility while introducing you to some SharePoint functionality you may not be familiar with.
8. Silverlight Blueprint for SharePoint
The Silverlight Blueprint for SharePoint is source code and guidance for developers describing how to use Microsoft Silverlight and Microsoft SharePoint Products and Technologies together in business applications and Internet Web sites. SharePoint applications that use Web Parts can now be built using Silverlight user interface elements. This capability enables a fresh look at data exposed through SharePoint Products and Technologies using the modern graphics capability in Silverlight.
- Silverlight Blueprint for SharePoint Demo Webparts
Six application component samples are included in the kit to get you started:
- A simple “hello, world” sample showing Silverlight in a Web part.
- A Silverlight slider control as a SharePoint custom field type.
- A navigation control.
- A Colleague Viewer that uses lookups in Active Directory by using Windows Communication Foundation.
- A Silverlight picture viewer from a SharePoint picture library.
- A visual how-to center, created in Silverlight and based on a SharePoint list, for viewing videos.
9. Org Chart Web Part
AA OrgChart Webpart (V 2.0)
AAOrgChartWebPart comprises of a very simple and intuitive user interface that allows easily search, locate, navigate and get essential contact information of employees and managers and find out reporting structure and hierarchy of an organization. AAOrgChartWebPart consists of three connected web parts (Employee Locator, Employee Navigator and Organization Chart) that together provide main contact information and reporting structure of an organization.
10. Academy Mobile
Social computing meets the field sales. This is how you can sum up Academy Mobile, a Microsoft internal social computing initiative aimed at creating a knowledge sharing environment through the use of videocasts and podcasts. With more than 25,000 people worldwide in roles related to sales and marketing, sharing best practices effectively and facilitating the flow of information efficiently among individuals are key success factors.
- Academy Mobile — How We Did It
- Video on YouTube Microsoft Academy Mobile — Enterprise podcasting platform
- MSN Video — Academy Mobile— Interview with Paolo Tosolini who provides an overview on the new Academy Mobile at Microsoft.
11. Build a Social Networking Application with SharePoint 2007 in One Night
1 Night to Build a Social Networking Application with SharePoint 2007
Matt Ranlett and Brendon Schwartz went to an event called «Sleepless» The Ultimate Office Dev Weekend. At the event people were broken down into teams which worked over night to create an application for SharePoint. Matt and Brandon tried to create a site that looked and functioned similar to Facebook with the Social Networking features. Although they have not finished all of the web parts or the site template, it is great to see what you can complete in less than 8 hours with no sleep.
12. Xobni EMail
Xobni is not a real SharePoint enhancement, but this Outlook plug-in saves you time finding email conversations, contacts and attachments. After a quick install, you’ll see the new Xobni toolbar appear in Outlook — and suddenly information will become much easier to find. When a new email arrives, the sender’s full communication history appears in the Xobni sidebar, including past conversations, attachments and contact details. Xobni also includes a fast email search tool.
B.Commercial Tools, AddOns and Solutions (English)
SharePoint Connector for Confluence
The SharePoint Connector for Confluence is an integration of Confluence wiki with SharePoint. The integration consists of a set of plugins and several integration steps that will allow Confluence and SharePoint to work closely together.
- SharePointConnector for Confluence
- Download the SharePoint Connector for Confluence
- Installing the SharePoint Connector for Confluence
NewsGator Social Sites
NewsGator Social Sites makes it easy to create cross-organization collaboration and discussion, improve expertise discovery and internal networking, and energize MOSS with relevant, dynamic content, tagging, tag clouds, pop-up profiles, and more. Benefits of NewsGator Social Sites 2.0 include:
- User-created communities with enhanced discussion lists for collaboration and knowledge capture
- Expertise discovery and social network visualization capabilities
- A more modern, responsive, and engaging experience with lightning-fast pop-up views, tagging, tag clouds, and fresh, relevant content
Colligo for SharePoint
Colligo for SharePoint is a family of .NET client applications that extend the Microsoft Office SharePoint to the desktop. They increase productivity and adoption by enabling users to instantly and securely access SharePoint content online and offline.
4. RAPID for SharePoint
RAPID for SharePoint Enterprise features a comprehensive Classification framework that enables an organisation to maintain compliance by extending to support any Taxonomy
SharePartXXL Taxonomy Extension for Microsoft SharePoint
enables documents and list items in a SharePoint-based portal to be organized cross-site as part of a connected content network and knowledge model. SharePoint items are associated by category using one or more custom taxonomies or linked manually guided by ontology. So users can organize documents and other portal contents in the way that they think and work. With that extension the SharePoint portal really can become a place to share knowledge as well as content.
Nintex Podcast Server
Nintex Podcast Server 2007 provides organisations with a centralised easy to manage solution to create, manage and distribute Podcasts. Built on Microsoft SharePoint 2007 technology, Nintex Podcast Server 2007 enables users to create Podcasts online via an easy to use interface.
Telligent Community Server is fully integrated into SharePoint through single sign-on and custom SharePoint WebParts along with deep support for SharePoint management of these new capabilities. Utilizing Community Server’s Enterprise grade blogging product users of SharePoint can interact with Community Server blog content, allowing the user to view blog content in SharePoint and read, comment on, and post content. Community Server’s built in support for rich media, moderation tools, permissions, and more bring SharePoint blogging to a whole new level. SharePoint users will benefit from the incredibly rich Community Server Web 2.0 message boards with full support for read, reply, and posting all within SharePoint. To unlock the full features of the forums, users can still go directly into their Community Server forums. Community Server’s new Social Streams feature is additionally available in SharePoint. Similar to Facebook style user activity you will be able to browse a chronological list of updates from what your friends are doing both within SharePoint and Community Server.
blueKiwi SharePoint connector
The blueKiwi SharePoint connector allows SharePoint customers to integrate blueKiwi’s complementary, highly specialised social software suite into their existing SharePoint environment, surfacing valuable social metrics, such as the most active discussions across the whole organisation, within a SharePoint portal.